Int +2 Per 0 Pre 0 Com +1 Str 0 Sta +2 Dex -1 Qui +1
Age: 38 (47)
** Year**: 1230
Virtues and Flaws
- Hermetic magus, The gift, Flawless magic, Cyclic magic (bonus during the day), Mastered spells, Method caster (loud voice and exaggerated gestures), Educated, Puissant Artes liberates, Puissant Philosophiae, Puissant finesse, Special circumstances (ceremonial magic), Mercurian magic
- Necessary condition (must wear a toga), Pagan, Humble, Temperate, Cyclic magic (negative bonus during night), Susceptible to the divine, Vow- loyalty and obedience to the Cult of Mercury
Artes liberates (Ceremonial magic) 3+2, Athletics (Hiking) 1, Awareness (Lab accidents) 1, Brawl (Dodge) 1, Charm (Women) 3, Code of hermes (Iberian tribunal) 1, Concentration (Spell concentration) 1, Faerie lore (Faerie magic) 1, Finesse (Craft magic) 2+2, Folk ken (Magi) 2, Guile (Lying to underlings) 1, Infernal lore (Demons) 1, Intrigue (Conspiracies) 3, Latin (Hermetic use) 4, Leadership (Rituals) 1, Legerdemain (Steal arcane connections) 3, Magic lore (Cult of Mercury) 1, Magic theory (Inventing spells) 5, Medicine (diagnostics) 3, Order of Hermes lore (Magi) 1, Parma magica (Ignem) 4, Penetration (Mentem) 2, Philosophiae (Ceremonial magic) 3+2, Iberian tribunal lore (Covenants) 1, Provencal tribunal lore (Covenants) 1, Speak Occitan (Catalan) 5, Stealth (Moving silently) 1, Survival (Woodlands) 1, Swim (Long distances) 1, Teaching (Hermetic magic) 1
Cr 7 In 10 Mu 5 Pe 9 Re 9 An 0 Au 1 Aq 3 Co 5 He 5 Ig 10 Im 5 Me 10 Te 4 Vi 9
TeFo/ Level / Bonus / Mastery / Mastery score
- Bind wound / CrCo / 10 / +14 / 1 / Fast cast
- Ease the suffering of the wounded battle brother/ CrCo / 5 / +14 / 1 / fast cast: Treat the wounds as one category less serious for the purposes of activity, R: Voice and Dur: Sun
- Ease the suffering of the wounded magus / CrCo / 5 / +14 / 1 / fast cast
- Eyes of the Cat / MuCo(An) / 5 / +7 / 1 / Quiet casting
- The Genethlialogical investigation / InCo / +17 / 4 / ceremonial casting, penetration, disguised casting, quiet casting
- The wizard’s leap / ReCo / 15 / +16 / 1 / Fast cast
- Whispers through the black gate / InCo / 15 / +17 / 1 / ceremonial casting
- Invisible throwing the Javelin / ReHe(Te) 10 / +15 / 1 / precise casting: As invisible sling of Vilano but it throws a javelin instead of a stone.
- Leaping Lillys / CrHe / 3 / +14 / 1 / precise casting
- Shriek of the impending shaft / InHe / 15 / +17 / 1 / fast cast
- The grappling wine / CrHe / 5 / +14 / 1 / fast cast: As Conjure the sturdy wine but with a duration of Diameter and a rego requisite so that it tries to bind a target of the magus choosing.
- Aura of beguiling appearance / MuIm / 10 / +12 / 2 / Quiet casting*2
- Aura of childlike innocence / MuIm / 10 / +12 / 1 / Quiet casting
- Aura of Ennobled presence / MuIm / 10 / +12 / 1 / Quiet casting
- Brief invisibility of the traversing Wizard / PeIm / 10 / +16 /1 / fast cast: As Veil of Invisibility but R: Per, D: Diam
- Prying eyes / InIm / 5 / +17 / 1 / Ceremonial casting
- The wizards sidestep / ReIm / 10 / +16 / 1 / Fast cast
- Dart of Fiery conflagration / CrIg / 15 / +19 / 5 / penetration, multiple castings, magic resistance, fast casting, obfuscated casting: As Pillum of fire but with a base lv 5, thus damage +10
- Flash of the scarlet flame / CrIg / 5 / +19 / 1 / 1 / precise casting
- Lamp without flame / CrIg / 5 / +19 / 1 / Imperturbable casting
- Palm of flame / CrIg / 5 / +19 / 1 / Imperturbable casting
- Borrow the eyes of Another / InMe / 30 / +19 / 3 / ceremonial casting, lab mastery, penetration
- The call to slumber /ReMe / 10 / +21 / 2 / Penetration, multiple castings
- The Ear of distant voices / InMe / 20 / +22 / 1 / ceremonial casting
- The ear of truth / InMe / 30 / +22 / 1 / quiet casting
- The silent conspiracy / CrMe / 20 / +19 / 1 / Quiet casting: CrMe 20 (as word of unbroken silence but with a base level 4 that allows more complex thoughts to pass through and duration of concentration), mastery 1, quiet casting
- Brew the Tonic of Gold / ReTe(An, He) 4 / +11 / 1 / precise casting: A craft magic spell that puts together a Tonic of Gold if the wizards have the ingredients. The spell is successful on a Finesse + Int roll of 14+.
- Conjuration of the muddy filth / CrTe / 5 / +13 / 1 / precise casting: Creates 100 cubic paces of mud at a point desired by the caster, R: Voice, D: Diam, T: Ind.
- Fist of shattering / PeTe / 10 / +15 / 1 / fast casting
- Howl of the steel blade / InTe / 15 /+16 / 1 / fast cast: As Shriek of the impending shaft but for metal weapons.
- Pit of the Gaping earth / PeTe / 15 / +15 / 1 / fast casting
- Poor Musician’s Wage / CrHe / 3 / +14 / 1 / Imperturbable casting
- Summoning the Egyptian soil / CrTe / 5 / +13 / 1 / precise casting: Creates 100 cubic paces of sand at a point desired by the caster, R: Voice, D: Diam, T: Ind.
- The key of Theodorus / ReTe / 10 / 1 / quiet casting
- Demon's Eternal Oblivion /PeVi / 5/ +20 / 3 / Adaptive casting, multiple castings, penetration
- Dreadful Bane of the Fae /PeVi / 5/ +20 / 3 / Adaptive casting, multiple castings, penetration
- Maintain the demanding spell / ReVi / 20 / +20 / 1 / imperturbable casting
- Opening the intangible tunnel / ReVi / 20 / +20 / 4 / Ceremonial casting, penetration, disguised casting, magic resistance
- Sap the Griffin's Strength /PeVi / 5/ +20 / 3 / Adaptive casting, multiple castings, penetration
- The Cthonic Invocation /PeVi/ 5 / +20 / 3 / Adaptive casting, multiple castings, penetration: As Daemons eternal oblivion but against divine might.
- The invisible eyed revealed / InVi / 20 / +21 / 1 / imperturbable casting
- Wind of mundane silence / PeVi / 30 / +20 / 1 / Adaptive casting
Bonus does not include bonuses from anything other than Te+Fo+Sta.
Astrological inceptions, alchemical reagents and Pharmaceutical Theriacs
Has N told the truth?
Is N inclined to betray NA?
Is N loyal to NA?
The Golden Tonic
Toga in late republic style white with scarlet stripes and a purple hem.
A tall man with egg shaped head and broad shoulders. His body is fit though he is not exceptionally strong. He has black hair and keeps a well kept beard but his hair always seems to be in disorder.
Decimus where raised by redcaps of the Andorra covenant, no one ever knew where he came from. He where raised by a childless redcap Acantha, she raised Decimus as her own. Through faithful service to the covenant she where able to provide her found son with a education and a chance to live a better life.
At the age of twelve Decimus gift where apparent and he where soon apprenticed by Maga Honoria Ex Mercere. She took him away from Andorra and trained him in a Cult dominated covenant in the vicinity of Rome. From the start of his apprentice ship she noticed the skill that Decimus handled the magic with and saw him as potential asset to fight for the Cult of Mercury against the Neo-Mercurians.
All and all his studies where not that remarkable and right after his initiation he where initiated into the occult mysteries of Mercurian magic.
After finishing his studies and being a full member of the Cult of Mercury he returned to the covenant where he grew up. Decimus had two task, first he would be the Cults representative in Andorra and in the Iberian tribunal. Though not alone he had a vast task to complete. The second of his task where to make Andorra a fortress for the Cult of Mercury. That would harbour the ancient tradition and carry it on.
His years after apprenticeship where filled with studies and his inability to cast spontaneous spells other than as ceremonial magic made him try to first hone his skills with the formulaic magic and then to utilise his skill in ceremonial magic. He spent years fighting against members of the Neo-mercurian cult and to strengthen the Cults hold on the Iberian tribunal. One of the task was to know the quesiatoris of the tribunal. Even though scrying is forbidden there are other ways to know other humans. Gather information about their persons and any dirty secrets in their past, their virtues and their vices and if possible secure arcane connection if the need arises. Most of the time his mission has been to gather information and little direct confrontation with the enemies of the Cult, but Decimus feels the need to be prepared. He had used his skill to get a few enemies into trouble, never noticing his hand in the process. Up to date his covert work has not forced him to kill anyone but still there are things that weight his conscience.
Decimus was a member of Andorra for over a decade, but moved on when he was offered a position at Harco. He visited Andorra again recently when the Mercere held a committee at Andorra on how to best handle the assets kept there and on how to handle the lodge. It was revealed that he had an illegitimate child by Lejla the Redcap, who also was part of the committee. Tiana the Redcap arranged a dinner meeting where they were both guests, and the guilt and Lejla's icy stare caused him to break down and he is utterly compliant now.