At the start of 1235
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +1, Pre +1, Com -2, Str 0, Sta +2, Dex +1, Qik +1
Age: 44 (35), Height: 170 cm, Weight: 61 kg, Gender: Male
Warping Score: 1 (5¾)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Personality Traits: Brooding +1, Suspicious +1, Protective of Clara +3, Peaceful around Clara +1, Loyal (Familiar) +3
Affinity with Perdo, Affinity with Mentem, Book Learner (Book Quality: +3), Familiar bound with Clara, Flexible Formulaic
Magic, The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (self-transformation), Piercing Gaze (Intimidation: +3), Puissant Brawl, Puissant Perdo*,
Quiet Magic (×2) (Spellcasting Penalty: None for not speaking), True Friend (Familiar) (Bonus: +3 to appropriate Personality Traits)*
Ability Block (Martial), Ambitious, Incomprehensible, True Love: Clara, Waster of Vis
Dodge: Init: -1, Attack —, Defense +8, Damage —
Fist: Init: -1, Attack +8, Defense +8, Damage +0
Gauntlet: Init: -1, Attack +12, Defense +10 (13 with buckler), Damage +5
Kick: Init: -2, Attack +8, Defense +7, Damage +3
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)
- Area Lore: Normandy 2 (legends), Artes Liberales 2 (cermonial magic), Athletics 2 (running), Awareness 2 (alertness)
- Brawl 5+2 (Gauntlet)
- Code of Hermes 2 (wizards' marches), Concentration 3 (spell concentration), Covenant Lore: Novus Mane 2 (history)
- Etiquette 1 (nobility)
- Finesse 4 (casting speed), Folk Ken 3 (magi)
- Guile 2 (Threats)
- Intrigue 1 (alliances)
- Latin 4 (hermetic usage), Leadership 3 (intimidation)
- Magic Theory 3 (inventing spells), Magic Lore 2 (magical traditions)
- Occitan 5 (Provencal), Order of Hermes Lore 2 (personalities)
- Parma Magica 4 (Terram), Penetration 4 (Perdo), Philosophiae 2 (ceremonial magic)
- Scribe 1 (copy lab text), - Ship Captain 1 (Under stress), Stealth 3 (hide)
Cr 0, In 7, Mu 12, Pe 10+3, Re 7, An 9, Aq 0, Au 1, Co 9, He 5, Ig 4, Im 4, Me 9, Te 7, Vi 5
Shield, Buckler (Init: 0; Atk: 0; Dfn: 3; Str: -2; Cost: Standard; Excellent Quality: +02 defense)
Full Metal Reinforced Leather Armor (Soak: 9) (Soak: 9; Protection: 7; Exceptional quality: +3 soak and Intimidation)
Exceptional Quality Gauntlet (+3 Attack and Damage)
Encumbrance: 2 (2)
- Doublet of Impenetrable Silk (MuAn 15) +23
- The Voice of the Bjornaer Magus (MuAn 15) +23
- Bodily Transparency (MuCo(Te) 10) +28. Changes a human body so that it doesn't stop light, as if made of glass. This doesn't stop it from
shedding species, but makes light sources visible through it, just like if he was made of stained glass. With a powerful enough light source, the
body's organs will shed species, and thus be seen through the skin. Originally intended to make invisibility spells more effective, it is thus also
useful for studying human anatomy. Requisites for Forms of clothing and objects carried may be required. The shadow cast by a such a body is
thinner, weaker, and more diffuse, but still visible; increase the difficulty to spot a disembodied shadow by +3.
- Cloak of Black Feathers (MuCo(An) 30) +33, Mastery 1 (fast casting)
- Eyes of the Cat (MuCo(An) 5) +32
- Eyes of the Hawk (MuCo(An) 5) +32. As HP p87, but range Touch: The target gains the eyes of a hawk, which allows him to clearly see for vast
- A Giant amongst Men (MuCo(AnTe) 15) +28. Not very different from "Preternatural Growth and Shrinking", this impressive spell lets a magus
grow by up to +6 size, becoming a towering giant. Scores are modified accordingly, as are wound increments. Your clothes and armor change size with you, if you include casting requisites (assumed here)
- Gift of the Bear's Fortitude (MuCo 25) +32
- Gills of the Fish (MuCo(An) 5) +32. For the spell's duration, the target gains a pair of gills, which allow her to breathe underwater.
- A Mouse amongst Men (MuCo(AnTe) 15) +28. Not very different from "Preternatural Growth and Shrinking", this spell shrinks a magus by up
to 3 sizes. Scores are modified accordingly, as are wound increments. Your clothes and armor change size with you.
- One of a Crowd (MuCo 15) +32. Utterly change the appearance or size of a person: This spell allow its caster to appear as any approximately
human being: This spell works just as "Disguise of the new visage", but affects all the body instead, in the same fashion, even allowing sex changes.
- Rip my Ennemy (PeCo 15) +26, Mastery 2 (multiple casting, penetration). This spell inflicts a medium wound on touch.
- Shape of the Woodland Prowler (MuCo(An) 25) +32
- Spasms of the Uncontrolled Hand (ReCo 5) +18
- Wizard's Leap (ReCo(AnTe) 15) +17, Mastery 1 (fast casting)
- Cloak of Darkness (PeIg 10) +19. Greatly reduce the amount of light in an area of size equal to a single fire*100. This is rougly equivalent to a
- Beguiling Appearance (MuIm 5) +18. As "Aura of Ennobled Presence", with range Personnal, but appears more friendly, conciliatory and
credible: +3 on rolls to win trust and make friends. In a debate, +3 on defense totals based on Charm.
- Dreadful Presence (MuIm 5) +18. Like Aura of Ennobled Presence, but Personnal. THis makes the caster's traits harsher and more imposing, his
eyes gleaming and furious. For the spell's duration, he gets +3 when attempting to intimidate of frighten people
- Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +18
- Childlike Innocence (MuIm 5) +18. As "Aura of Ennobled Authority" with range Personnal, but appears more guileless, gullible and naive: +3
on rolls to deflect suspicion or convince others of his innocence. In a debate, +3 on defense based on Guile.
- Hide from the Prying Eyes (PeIm 10) +19. As "Veil of Invisibility", with target: Personnal, and Duration: Diam: The target becomes completely
undetectable to normal sight, regardless of what it does, but still casts a shadow.
- Like a Ghost Passing By (PeIm 15) +19. Mostly useless to anyone devoid of the Flexible Formulaic Magic virtue, this spells supress any smell
or sound from a target's part, like the magus footsteps. Boosted to Range voice, it can silence a magus. Decreased to Individual Target, it can make someone undetectable by sound or smell, giving a -3 penalty to anyone trying to detect him by these means. Boosted to Group target, it works the same way for a Group.
- The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +18
- Calm Mind of Resolute Behavior (PeMe 20) +24. MoH p67: For the duration of this spell, all emotions are banished from the caster’s mind.
This makes the caster unable to feel fear, doubt, hope, or any other emotion. Any effort to manipulate the caster based on his emotions will
automatically fail. The caster can make no rolls based on his Personality Traits for the duration of the spell. Despite the temporary absence of
emotions, the caster’s goals and priorities remain unchanged and the caster retains recollections of emotions that he has previously felt.
- Ensorcelled by Chaos (MuMe 15) +23. Similar, yet different, to "Seed of Betrayal", this changes the target’s emotions towards the caster to
loyalty and love, such that they will readily serve them. Add 5 points from the target’s relevant Loyal Personality Trait, for the duration of the spell.
- Slap of Absent Magic (PeMe 10) +25, Mastery 1 (penetration). HP p85: The target forgets how to consciously use one Form for the duration of
the spell. This includes casting spontaneous, formulaic, and ritual spells of the Form. It also includes spells that use the Form as a requisite.
Unconscious use of the Form (for example, the Form bonus to Magic Resistance) is unaffected. When this spell ends, the target recalls how to use the Form.
- Demon's Eternal Oblivion (PeVi 5) +21, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Dreadful Bane of the Fae (PeVi 5) +21, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Sap the Griffin's Strength (PeVi 5) +21, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Thwarting the Thaumaturgical Threat (PeVi 25) +21, Mastery 1 (fast casting). Similar to Winds of Mundane Silence, but scaled down to affect a
single spell (even if it is of momentary duration). This will counter or cancel a spell if your roll of a SD + (Level + 10) equals or exceeds twice the
level of the opposing spell. Countering another spell as it is being cast requires a successful Fast Cast roll, and thus requires Mastery of the spell and choosing the Fast Cast ability. Canceling an existing spell uses normal Initiative, and no Mastery is required.
- Unravelling the Fabric of Corpus (PeVi 10) +20. Cancel the effects of any Corpus spell whose level is less than or equal to (20 + stress die (no
- Unravelling the Fabric of Imaginem (PeVi 10) +20
- Hear your Love's Voice (InIm) s13. Allows to hear what the touched person is saying, for Diameter duration. Wirth uses this over an Intangible
Tunnel to communicate with his wife.
- Speak to your love (CrIm) s6. This spell, usually used through an intangible tunnel, allows Wirth to create clear words at the target's location.
He usually uses this to speak with his wife.